- Establishing culturally, linguistically, and developmentally appropriate early learning and development standards across all the essential domains of school readiness for children from birth to kindergarten entry.
- Ensuring that quality program standards are applied to all early learning programs in the state.
- Building and improving state Tiered Quality Rating and Improvement Systems designed to inform parents about the quality of early learning programs and drive improvements to the quality of those programs.
- Promoting health and family engagement strategies.
- Pennsylvania county taps natural language processing to help child welfare caseworkers
- 'Status quo is not an option' for digital divide, state services
- Collaboration, clear goals keys for modernization success, say IT officials
- Ahead of ARPA spending deadline, states weigh priorities for 'neverending' modernization