Customer experience is a top priority for digital citizens in a hyperconnected world. The speed and simplicity of using artificial intelligence tools to expedite response times and provide frictionless journeys drive satisfaction and are considered a core part of a digital transformation program.
State and local government contact centers are a significant source of citizen information and data; a new Talkdesk e-book highlights how agencies can embed AI into centers to create a seamless customer experience. It covers:
- Setting the stage for AI success with data points “everywhere.”
- Using speech analytics to improve humanized automation
- Empowering “agent assists” for simplified workflows
- Deploying virtual agents for citizen conversations, leading to scalable self-service solutions
- Operationalizing the AI model in a practical and cost-efficient way
“AI readiness for government contact centers: 5 steps to success” explains the need to empower citizens by leveraging AI options with automation for easier and quicker access to frequently sought information.
Learn more about simplifying access to government information.
This article was produced by Scoop News Group for StateScoop for, and sponsored by, Talkdesk.