- Knowing the dangers: Learn about the consequences of misuse and abuse of prescription drugs and what impact this epidemic has had on Indiana;
- Dealing with addiction: Familiarize yourself with the signs and symptoms of prescription drug abuse in all ages. Access talking points to use when speaking with family or friends when you suspect a problem, and obtain information about treatment resources and referrals
- Proper prescription disposal: Learn how to dispose of your unwanted or expired medications in way that protects the environment and ensures they don’t wind up in the wrong hands;
- Clinical resources: Access information written by Hoosier physicians which can help ensure optimal treatment with regards to commonly misused and abuse medications; and
- Reporting illegal activities: Learn how to report illegal activities whether it involves a physician, friend or someone else you know.
- Zoeller was also joined by local health officials today for the website’s launch who shared in the state’s concern for the growing number of accidental deaths related to prescription drug overdoses.