NGA picks 7 states to focus on health care workforce
The National Governors Association today announced the selection of seven states—Colorado, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, North Carolina, Oklahoma and Wisconsin—to develop and implement statewide plans for their health care workforce.
States to focus on health care workforce
- Structure of health workforce;
- Data collection and analysis;
- Recruitment and retention;
- Stakeholder engagement and building consensus;
- Scope of practice and Licensing;
- New types of professionals;
- Reimbursement and payment; and
- Education and Training.