Kansas latest to update state website
Kansas.gov has launched a redesigned version of the state’s official website. Developed at no cost to the state through a unique self-funded model, the new Kansas.gov site, http://www.Kansas.gov, benefits from a number of enhancements including a fresh look and feel, content reorganization, and integration of new technologies.
State of Kansas Unveils Redesigned Website
- Provide increased access to multiple entities with Kansas state, county, and municipal entities.
- Demonstrate the perceived value of collaboration with state portal to state, county, and local governments.
- Develop expanded data distribution mechanisms to citizens, business, and state and local entities.
- Implement an infrastructure environment to accommodate maximum scalability, security, recoverability, and availability.
- Maintain a highly secure environment to attain compliance with applicable industry standards.