- Provide increased access to multiple entities with Kansas state, county, and municipal entities.
- Demonstrate the perceived value of collaboration with state portal to state, county, and local governments.
- Develop expanded data distribution mechanisms to citizens, business, and state and local entities.
- Implement an infrastructure environment to accommodate maximum scalability, security, recoverability, and availability.
- Maintain a highly secure environment to attain compliance with applicable industry standards.