Nominations for the Public Technology Institute’s 2013 Web 2.0 Competition are now open for submissions.
Completed applications should be sent to PTI Office & Member Services/Communications Manager Emily Brigham at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 28, 2013. Winners will be announced in August.
To meet the challenges and maximize the opportunities, governments must:
- Be responsive in their selection of communication channels
- Know how to deploy new technologies quickly with minimal risks
- Know how to ensure sustainability for those technologies and the processes they support
- Expand their knowledge of effective application models
- Foster innovative ideas to target and connect with citizens, employees, businesses and other government agencies
- Enlist and benefit from the competencies of technology partners
- Recognize the value of system flexibility to meet future transformations in technology.