Written by StateScoop Staff
Massachusetts is looking for a new chief technology officer.
The job pays between $60,722 and $140,000 annually. Duties include:
- Providing the technical vision to complement the business vision of the state.
- Lead planning, assessment and development of enterprise emerging technologies.
- Provide technology leadership to all information technology organizations across the state.
- Participate in Massachusetts’ project approval and oversight process, especially for IT bond funded projects, to ensure adherence to enterprise standards and architecture requirements.
- Have overall accountability to the state’s chief information officer for developing and driving technology oriented strategy across the executive department.